What is another word for inscribed circles?

Need synonyms for inscribed circles? Here's a list of similar words from our thesaurus that you can use instead.

Plural for a circle within a polygon, especially a triangle, that is tangent to each side
Find more words!
Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search
Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search
Advanced Word Finder

See Also

Watch and Learn
Nearby Words
Find Synonyms
Word Tools Finders & Helpers Other Languages More Synonyms
Copyright WordHippo © 2019