What is another word for Q-tip?

Need synonyms for Q-tip? Here's a list of similar words from our thesaurus that you can use instead.

Trademark for a cotton swab consisting of short, thin, flexible plastic rods with a swab of cotton wool (UK)/cotton (US) at each end
Find more words!
Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search
Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search
Advanced Word Finder

See Also

Nearby Words
Find Synonyms
Word Tools Finders & Helpers Other Languages More Synonyms
Copyright WordHippo © 2021